Thursday, July 31, 2008

Julie Tagged Me...

For a sort of Alphabet Meme. My answers are below.

Warning-Punctuation is random at best!

A. Attached or Single? Single

B. Best Friend? my co-bloggers, my sister, Trin

C. Cake or Pie? Currently in love with my own red velvet cake. The second time was even better--I use more cocoa powder than that recipe calls for, though.

D. Day of Choice? Friday

E. Essential Item? lip gloss or chapstick

F. Favorite Color? brown

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? worms

H. Home town? Smalltown, LA

I. Favorite Indulgence? chocolate and coca-cola which I need to give up as I suffer from recurrent kidney/uti infections

J. January or July? I hate being extremely cold or hot, so I'm going to go with October :-p

K. Kids? One is a-plenty, thanks

L. Life isn't complete without? family, friends, books, and the internet

M. Marriage date? around the 33rd of Neveruary. Seriously, no plans or aspirations in that area, though my mom assures me that will change.

N. Number of Brothers and Sisters? 1 older brother, 1 younger sister

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges.

P. Phobias? Snakes (Ophidiophobia). It's ridiculous how afraid I am of them. Can't move, crying afraid if I see one slithering somewhere. Oh my god, slither just sounds slithery.

Q. Quotes? "I'm really proud that if one of y'all goes to jail, all of y'all are going. That's how it should be." My dad, speaking of me, my sis, mrs. o, my cousins trin, tesha, and janna, and our friend, kendra. Yes, it is that serious. More standard? Franklin D. Roosevelt, "The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little."

R. Reasons to Smile? my son, my nieces, nephews, godchildren and kin-children. they are something

S. Season of Choice? Autumn

T. Tag 5 People - KikiBe, Quinn, Alex, Ragey, Kim and mrs. o. (Ok, I cheated)

U. Unknown Fact About Me? Um, it shall remain unknown!.

V. Vegetable? Potato.

W. Worst Habit? Probably unnecessary worrying - or shopping! (Julie's answer fits me perfectly)

X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? X-Ray. I've found them to seem, at least, less invasive

Z. Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius

Z. Which Zoo Animal is your Favorite? Stop asking silly questions! There are SNAKES at the zoo!! And it's hot. (But if I had to go, elephants (of course :-) and giraffes.)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks for posting that - I always think they are fun to read :)

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...