Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Seven Songs Meme

Joan Kelly tagged me! Here are the rules:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
Hmmm...

Believe it or not, I don't listen to music a lot. I don't really buy CDs, the kids messed up the antenna inside my car, so no radio, not a big music channel watcher. Usually, someone tells me to watch something on you tube, and that's how I find out. So, I'm pretty much a R&B/pop type of listener. I'm sitting here now asking my sister, "What have I been listening to this summer?"

I have been comparing these two:



Rihanna Take a Bow



Madonna Take a Bow

I can't stop singing this; lots of times I like to think about someone helping me slay my giants.



Donald Lawrence Presents the Tri-City Singers Giants

This was my write-the-damned-dissertation song. It's still my get-work-done-song and, occasionally, the answertone on my cell.
My advisor heard it and laughed for a minute. I listen to it at least once a day.



Queen and David Bowie Under Pressure

I like No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown.

And Love in This Club by Usher has grown on me.

And Alex has me listening to Because of You by Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson. I know it's been out but I'd never heard this version.

That's it! And I struggled for an hour and half to write this.



No comments:

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...