Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fun Visit

I hadn't seen Elle in over a year. Now that she's living closer to us, I packed the boys up and we headed her way over the weekend. And, if it hadn't been for the fact that The Kid has grown like a weed and is a young man now instead of the little boy I remember, you wouldn't have been able to tell that we'd been away at all.

In college, as roommates, Elle and I often had this problem of talking about any and everything late into the night. We'd both be in our beds with the lights off, just chatting away. We did the same thing over the weekend. Of-course, it's 12 years after college, so I'm feeling the lack of sleep more than I did back in the day!

At any rate, we had a blast! Thanks Elle!



3 comments:

elle said...

look at my boobage! **sigh**

we're ready fr y'all to come back!

masterofthe said...

It's always nice to see kids with a captivating smile like that. Kids....

Hawa Bond said...

There's nothing better than "play time" with old friends.

Love the pictures!

= = = = = =
Please give to classroom projects in high-poverty public schools via DonorsChoose 2008: Friends of Fackin Truth Blog (Participating via the AfroSpear with Black Bloggers for Education).

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...