Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Since I Haven't Talked about the Kiddos in a While...

My son and nephew at the baby shower. Yes, one of my nephew's nicknames is Leno. I'll explain later.

"So," I asked of the great Internet Anagram Server, "What kind of aunt will I be to my new nephew?"

"A Garage Chalky Aunt," it replied, creating a nifty anagram of my real name!

My son and my nephew have decided they want to blog. And as I want to encourage any writing from them, I've begun the set-up process.

They also want myspace pages, but I'm a bit wary of that (they're nine and seven).

And, Lord, they get on the computer and google things!! They actually use that phrase.

You know, people tell you all the time that you'll look back and wonder where the time has gone. I really, really do.

My son and Coti. I think I've mentioned before that she's his favorite person in the whole world right now (his BFFFFFF, as he says).

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm crying because my baby's gotten soooooooo big. **sniff**. And handsome, as always.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Look at the kid! :-) He's chillin'

Gwyneth

Leslie M-B said...

Your son is GORGEOUS. And he looks so. . .well-behaved. :P

Sorry--couldn't help it after reading your Michelle Obama photo post. :)

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...