Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Short Break

I wrote this really long post on how I've constructed poverty and how I agreed with Zan on the relative nature and how I may be a bit of a "classist." Then, I realized this blog was becoming a series of long posts. I read somewhere that you should keep blog posts brief--it is a norm, apparently. One to which I have a sneaking suspicion Ms. Bitch would say
resist dominant blogging norms. Remember: the oppression is always seen in the norm. Question them and ask how they fuck with us! Subvert! Resist! Change them!
Anyway, this is a short post to break up the monotony. Diatribes will resume shortly.

I'm off to the library!

5 comments:

Zan said...

No no! Long posts are awesome. They're pretty much all I do :) Why be short and smart when you can be long and brilliant? :)

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Resistance is always welcomed. Long or short, you can't help but be brilliant just by doing you. So blog what you like...

elle said...

awwww

RageyOne said...

Say what you wanna say and say it long or short. If someone doesn't want to read it, so be it. C'est la vie!

elle said...

ragey! thanks--i hope all is well.

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...