Tuesday, October 24, 2006

100 Facts about Elle in 100(ish) Days (13)

Thought I forgot, didn't you?

Fact #13

This is at least 90% me...

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

4 comments:

Abadiebitch said...

I scored the same one!

elle said...

that totally doesn't surprise me
:-)

Gwyneth Bolton said...

I got the same thing as you guys...

Abadiebitch said...

Elle, I'm trying to hide this comment. I want to thank you for the email. I did not publish it because I did not want to draw more attention to you if you are embarassed. The Truth is I am through with Bitch|Lab's site. I think the problem lies with her tactics and what she allows others to get away with. I do not feel like (after last commnet) that she allows POC to have their own agency and whole them accountable for their own agency. Donna Darko can talk to me and about me any way she wishes because she is a WOC (which I am seriously beginning to doubt) but I am restrained when I know who I am. Whatever. It seems like it is white guilt that Bitch|Lab practices. White guilt allows POC to say or do anything, even if it is bad because white guilt must place POC in the victim role. I attempt to see the victimness and see the agency. How cannot I not want POC to have agency if I truly see POC as PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

WTF? Is all I can think of right now.

Thank you, you have been more than kind to me.

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...