Thursday, January 26, 2006

Yeah...right

"There's no doubt in my mind it is legal," said President Bush of his controversial domestic surveillance program.

You wanna know what I'm thinking? Here's what I'm thinking.

Any one who is reassured by this statement from this man didn't need reassurance.

Oh, they may have longed for affirmation.

They probably wanted validation.

And they definitely need medication. (And you thought Rev. Jackson only had one love-child)

But reassurance? Nah, anyone who is reassured by this was already a resident of the Unsound States of Absurdity.

A sufferer of an Unfounded Sense of Accuracy.

A pitifully Unbalanced Source of Aggravation.

And so damned powerful these days that I'm tempted to bury my head in the sand.

No comments:

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...