Thursday, January 15, 2009

Someone Is Almost 9 Months Old...

Deuce and my mom are visiting. I have been unable to get an awake picture because he moves so much! It's hard on this old body keeping up. Here he is, pulling up so that he can type on my laptop. Notice that his face is a blur:



The only time he's still:



He'll be nine months old on the 17th. In addition to pulling up on everything (which he's been doing for several weeks now), he's learned to dance in the last month. I totally humiliate myself singing self-composed works just to get him to flap his arms and laugh.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Is there anything more pleasing in this world than a happy, laughing baby. I have been known to stand on my head on more that one occasion to see a baby smile.

Kimberly said...

Too cute! Tell your sis my trade option is still on the table. Nothing permanent. Just a temporary swap until Deuce hits HIS terrible twos!

Kim said...

Just found your blog - love it! And I love the picture of the little one sleeping in the arms of his grown-up. There is nothing sweeter than snuggle-love and sleep!

Kim said...

I just love it when toddlers dance. My niece will dance when her toys play music and it's the sweetest thing. Deuce is really cute!

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...