Tuesday, November 14, 2006

When Academics Venture into the World of Advice Columns

Seeking Academia: A new take on Dear Abby:
"I like sitemeter for only one reason. well besides making sure no one near me looks at my blog, the keyword analysis. The google hits. I got the following hit from someone on Google: 'sleeping with cousin boyfriend does not like that' These poor googlers land here and get no help at all. In my attempts to 'make a difference' and 'change the world' here is my response, for that past and future googlers:"
Read justme's sage advice over there. I think she got all the bases covered on proper sleeping-with-your-cousin etiquette.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Funny! Oh, and I absolutely love that "Pople who have lost their damned minds" is its own category on your blog.

Anonymous said...

i love that i fall into that category officially now. i've always wanted to be recognized for having lost my damned mind! i gratefully accept this award on behalf of all cousin lovers out there.

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
elle said...

justme,

LMFAO! Not you! The cousin lover!

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...