Tuesday, November 14, 2006

When Academics Venture into the World of Advice Columns

Seeking Academia: A new take on Dear Abby:
"I like sitemeter for only one reason. well besides making sure no one near me looks at my blog, the keyword analysis. The google hits. I got the following hit from someone on Google: 'sleeping with cousin boyfriend does not like that' These poor googlers land here and get no help at all. In my attempts to 'make a difference' and 'change the world' here is my response, for that past and future googlers:"
Read justme's sage advice over there. I think she got all the bases covered on proper sleeping-with-your-cousin etiquette.

4 comments:

Quinn said...

Funny! Oh, and I absolutely love that "Pople who have lost their damned minds" is its own category on your blog.

JustMe said...

i love that i fall into that category officially now. i've always wanted to be recognized for having lost my damned mind! i gratefully accept this award on behalf of all cousin lovers out there.

Quinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elle said...

justme,

LMFAO! Not you! The cousin lover!

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...