Saturday, November 04, 2006

What the Hell?

Okay, I'm a little irked.

Last week, BfP noted she'd been having problems posting on this blog. "Hmm," I thought, but it slipped my mind.

Last night, I tried three times to post at Rick's place and got an error message.

Then today, I posted a reply to Moksha on the globalization post and to nubian on the blacks and suicide post. They were there and now they're gone. I remember seeing them. I know I double checked the word verification. And I'm way too lazy to type them up again at this moment.

But I'm pissed. Damn!

6 comments:

Rick said...

I had the same problem, elle... I couldn't post for a good chunk of today. I think blogspot is very active right now and we will likely see other hiccups through Tuesday.

Rick

Abadiebitch said...

Whether you are too lazy to check the word verification or not the window will let you know right away if the post did not go through.

Sometimes I'm not sure if it is blogger or IE. Sometimes it takes an entire day for a new post to show up, but if I view it in Firefox I will see it after I press refresh.

Then again I think Blogger is changing everything to Beta. Whatever that means.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

I hate it when that happens. It's always after I have written long responses too...

RageyOne said...

I think it has a lot to with whether the person is on blogger beta or not. On the official blogger blog they indicated the system was haivng a lot of trouble latley (mainly those not on beta). Go figure...

brownfemipower said...

what in the hell does being on beta or not mean???? haha.

seriously, i'm having lots of problems posting all over today. and yes, almost all of my comments are extended comments as sundays are about the only days i have to sit and read everything carefully and think about things. It really sucks.

ps. i have no idea why it keeps calling me "femi" either--i don't know why, but "femi" is kinda irritating to me--i think of maxi pads or something. femi cleaning products. haha.

brownfemipower said...

femi is bfp, btw

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...