Friday, January 22, 2010

Mama Moment...

If you know me, you know my short term memory is shot. Well, I am feeling all loving mami right now because I realized, my son has started trying to help me out on his own. For the last few months, my bedroom, books, backpack, etc, have been dotted with post-its to remind me of stuff he hears me say or where he puts my things. Things I have stumbled across lately:


On my backpack



What it said



On the bedroom mirror



What it said


Sweetest of all is that he sometimes slips in while I'm still sleep in the mornings and leaves notes on my bathroom mirror to remind me of my to-do list for the day.

This motherhood thing is okay sometimes.

4 comments:

Anita said...

Oh, Elle, this is the sweetest story. I just melted at the thought of your little boy thinking this up and carrying out his plan.

RageyOne said...

How sweet of him!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable!

ms noemi said...

oh girl, he's the sweetest!

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...