Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Happy Birthday...

... mrs. o




That is us making the lovely Delta sign, probably 13 or so years ago (we both pledged in 1995).

mrs. o, we looked so young, and cute... even though it does look like I had on a bed sheet. WTF?

Seriously, one of the areas in my life in which I have been extraordinarily blessed is with my friends. Oh, we get mad, fall out, make up, etc., but the stuff I hear other people say--having friends who betray them, tell all their business, steal their man and their dog :-)--I have never encountered. mrs. o and I have been friends for 30 years this year (hard to imagine since we're only 28, but work with me) and I love her so deeply. Just as importantly, I like her.

Then there is the fact that she's always been ready to put the smack down on anyone she thinks is fucking with me. :-)

Anyway, happy birthday, darling and thank you for sharing my life.

4 comments:

jo(e) said...

And good friends just get even more valuable as you get older.

Happy Birthday, mrs. o!

Melissa McEwan said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. O!

I'm a day late and a dollar short, as per usual, but I don't mean it any less, lol. :-)

I hope you had a great day and have a year as fabulous as that picture!

xox

RageyOne said...

Happy Belated Birthday Soror! I hope you had a beautiful and blessed day!

CCG said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYUMMM!!!

U are A REAL KUTIE!!!

BUT; more importantly;

Now CCG is reeeeeeeeeeaaaally upset bout dis heah BLOGROLL Thang!!!

'Specially since we share the color scheme!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRRRRRRR-TH-DAAAAAAAAYYYY 2222222222 UUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

YO BABY YO!!!

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...