Sunday, March 16, 2008

Not So Well

I have a headache, and can't find my Excedrin migraine--the only OTC that works for me.*

The salad I ate for dinner is in the middle of my chest. Neither the prescription (Prevacid) nor the OTC (Tums) is working.

I suppose I shall just retire for this night. And yes I know I won't sleep well, even with my head elevated, as long as that damned lettuce et. al, won't move.
____________________________________________
*Okay, other stuff will work, but I have to take, like, four or five and my "godmother," the nurse, is convinced that I'm going to destroy my liver.

2 comments:

Kiki BE said...

I hope you feel better!

Courtney said...

I'm a huge fan of the Excedrine. The only thing that does the trick for me (plus, as a side note, if I take it after about 1pm, I'm guaranteed to be up 'til midnight, generally being super productive.

Does that make it a "performance-enhancing drug?" Can I not go to the lecturing Olympics now?

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...