Friday, December 05, 2008

O.J. Simpson

My brother just called to tell me to watch O.J.'s sentencing on ESPN. Listening to the analysis afterwards, I think they're saying he will spend about ten years in prison.

I do not care much for Mr. Simpson. I think he is an abusive, arrogant ass who got away with murder.

But one of the first things that ran through my mind was, "Is this a case of, if at first you don't succeed..."

Did you know Sean Avery's horrible, sexist comments about Elisha Cuthbert are best described euphemistically as "off-color" and "not eloquent?" I heard that on ESPN, as well.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Avery received a 6 game suspension and he must attend counseling. This is not the first time he has been publicly offensive. There is speculation that he is bi-polar as he expresses great highs and lows. At any rate the fans are screaming mad as it seems that they believe the punishment does not fit the crime.

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...