Monday, May 21, 2007

Holiday

You know, Ragey is right. I can't force the words.

And Quinn is right--this brain probably does need a holiday.

So I'm taking one until the words and or ideas do come.

Which means I could be back tomorrow, given my gift for gab. :-)

Or, it could be after May 31, when I report that, "Teaching World History is the best thing that ever happened and my major was all wrong!!!" I'm hoping if I say that, the fear will dissipate. After all, I was brought up in the "name it, then claim it" Baptist tradition.

In any case, coming here to say, "I am taking a break," makes me feel less pressure--not that anyone's saying, "elle, you must blog!" but this makes me feel better.

See y'all!

2 comments:

Gwyneth Bolton said...

See ya when we see ya, Dr. Elle. :-)

Gwyneth

RageyOne said...

There ya go! Have fun.

Revelations and ruminations from one southern sistorian...